The U. S. Bankruptcy Administrator Program reviews all fraud reports and will take appropriate action including forwarding appropriate submissions to the proper law enforcement authorities. It is U. S. Department of Justice policy not to disclose the existence of criminal investigations so you should not expect to be further contacted.
To report suspected bankruptcy fraud, please prepare a written summary that contains the following information:
(1) Name and address of the person or business you are reporting.
(2) The name of the bankruptcy case, case number, and the location of where the case was filed.
(3) Any identifying information you may have regarding the individual or the business.
(4) A brief description of the alleged fraud, including how you became aware of the fraud and when the fraud took place. Please include all supporting documentation.
(5) Identify the type of asset that was concealed and its estimated dollar value, or the amount of any unreported income, undervalued asset, or other omitted asset or claim.
(6) Your name, address, telephone number, and email address. You are not required to identify yourself, though it is often helpful to do so if questions arise.
(7) Documentation should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Attn: Bankruptcy Administrator
Frank M. Johnson, Jr.
Federal Building & U.S. Courthouse
One Church Street, Suite 103
Montgomery, AL 36104